Saturday 25 January 2014

Statement or purpose

Hellowwww Folks !! today we will be talking about statement or purpose ! My consultant asked me to write a statement of purpose ! well i m paying him and this is his job but statement of purpose is something only u can write the best. Because of a simple reason. its all about ur self !
Some of the most important points about statement of purpose are !
  1. Ur Personal Info and Education On the top (tips: tell them that u were studying in a English medium institute, ur major subjects which should include subject English, tell them u were passed in all subjects and tell ur Marks in Grade like A, A+, B, B+,C Etc. because in Pakistan u can Get Good Grade from ur Boards even with below avg marks. E.G 600/1050 marks in RWP Broad are graded B ! 
  2. Ur Family Info, Tell them about all members of ur family who are living or visiting abroad ,my case is holding 21 visa copies of my family members. 80% of them just visit UK.
  3.  tell them about all family accounts, business transaction papers, currency conversion slips if u have any one abroad and tell them that he tends to support you, insurance papers, and most important property papers of ur family and ur grandparents form either side. (tip:attach English translation of all the certificates and attest them, make a evaluation certificate of all the properties at ur home and get them signed by any property dealer in ur area, they are not checked so keep the property price to its highest)
make sure ur consultant who is dealing ur case go through ur SOP before attaching it to ur case!
Sample

My name is Muhammad Ahmad and I did my diploma in2010 at an English medium high school, the
American School of International Academics. There I secured a GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 and was awarded
the "highest academics award". I was also an elected representative of the student council. In September
2010 I started my Bs. Business from Forman Christian Collage University and have completed my 2 years
here with Majors in Marketing.

I have done a lot of community service and all the information is present in my resume.

Why Australia?

I have gone through different websites, different blogs and other sources of information through which I
have found out that Australia is one of the best places for a student to do his degree program. I want to
pursue my higher education in Australia for a better career and an academic exposure which has no
match as compared to my home country. I feel I am one of the luckiest people to be going for my degree
program to Australia and I am prepared for it. I believe that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me
to study under professionals in their fields of expertise.

I have chosen Australia as the country where I want to study because one has the freedom to choose a
path that suits one's particular goals. There are a variety of courses being offered.  Every course has its
own demand and experience. What I appreciate about education in Australia is that it promotes innovative,
creative and independent thinking. One learns to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with
others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities one needs for global success. Most
importantly, one learns how to use initiative. Teachers facilitate and encourage independent thinking to find
practical solutions to the real­world problems. The Australian education system has a strong international
reputation and is known for its effective structure and innovative policy developments. This kind of
teaching and learning methods is not available in Pakistan.  We are not encouraged to think and be
innovative. Many other countries, eager to improve their own education systems, turn to Australia for
advice. Australia is also one of the best places to live. It is a young, vibrant and friendly country in which
students can live, learn and grow.

Why the University of Canberra?

I have chosen the University of Canberra because of the caliber of teaching I will get from this university.
It is a top quality university that gives world recognized degrees but at the same time their relatively small
size means I will get the advantages of personal and individual attention. This is very important as I believe
that I can be truly mentored and challenged to bring out the best in me as I undertake a degree in business.
From what I read, they seem to have a strong sense of community between staff and students and I want
to experience that kind of learning environment. The University also prides itself on being a truly
international campus and they value diversity and it is a friendly community.

I also look forward to the city of Canberra because I can learn and experience something very different
than the city where I now live. I have read that it has a unique combination of urban and outdoor living and
is culturally diverse and a friendly community; I think Canberra will be a fun and inspiring city in which to
live and study. I also look forward to seeing its beautiful harbor and pristine beaches and enjoying its
temperate climate

Why a Bachelor's in Business Studies?

I have chosen a Bachelors in Business Studies program as it will provide me with theoretical and practical
skills and knowledge for my future; the immediate is to successfully complete my education and return
home to help run the family business.

My father will be supporting me all along my stay in Australia. My father runs a well off business and has
a lot of valuable properties.  At the moment my father is working for the renowned companies of Bata and
Service Private Limited Pakistan. But recently my dad decided to work with international companies and
establish a new plant of shoes in which more than 200 people will work and earn a respectable salary.
This will give new heights to our business; so my Dad and I have planned to send me to Australia to
expand my knowledge so that I would be able to fulfill the requirements of the International Market and
understand it. This degree is fruitful for our business so that is why we are investing this much money on
this degree.

Currently, I do look after it when coming back from my university after 4 PM. As I am the only son, I
have to come back by all means to my parents and take care of them as they took care of me all these
years.  I feel that by investing into this foreign degree, I will have a more secure future upon returning to
Pakistan.

I do acknowledge the fact that similar courses are available in Pakistan at much lower costs, but I feel that
the field of business is dynamic and the local counterparts lack the international exposure that I will gain. I
back this statement with the help of a lot of research. The course content offered by the local universities
is no match to that offered by Australian universities. Australian universities are heavily investing into
research and development and their study methodology testifies to this. I believe that if one has the
resources to gain this competitive edge of world class foreign study; it should be availed since it not only
broadens your perspectives and horizons but also results in a better and secured future. International
studies will expose me to new ways of doing business. This exposure will help me improve the overall
business processes and productivity of our family business.

In my view, acquiring knowledge will not only be extremely useful, but also personally rewarding and
enjoyable. It is a fascinating area of study and one that I will certainly be able to apply to my future work.
I am well­prepared to face the challenge of studying in your institutions, and I have the determination to
realize my goals and complete my studies successfully.

Going to university isn't just about studying. Studying in another country is a unique opportunity to
experience a different culture and lifestyle. As an international student one has the freedom to immerse
oneself in the lifestyle and gets a chance to travel around - while getting a great education. Living such a
long way from home for an extended period of time isn't everyone's cup of tea. But if you are
independent by nature, with a sense of adventure and a bit of initiative, it's not difficult to enjoy the
opportunities offered.

I believe that youngsters like me upon returning home could really help the economic status of the country.
With the same thought and feeling I wish to bring back and apply my skills that I will learn from your
University, promising a bright future for myself and my country. I will try to come forth with whatever I
have learnt and bring it, within my capacity, into practice here. The course I have selected there in
Australia will also help me to perform outstandingly well in my relevant field.

My country brought me up. I was born and grew up on Pakistani soil. I owe her my destiny. Time has
come that I repay my debt to the country which gave me my life and reason to live. My country is my
ambition and studying abroad would provide me a ladder to reach this ambition. So missing this chance is
not a part of my to­do list.

Best Regards,




Muhammad Ahmad

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete