Saturday 8 February 2014

Attendance below 80% Pakistani student in Australia.



Question: Guys I need help urgently. My university has sent me a letter about my attendance being below 80%. They have said they will report me within 21 days if I dont make an appeal. I had some issues due to which I could not make it. Yar may kaheen say puranee date ka med certificate bana sakta houn?

Public Answers: 
-A few things to do.
1- appeal asap
2- let the onus lie on uni because they are suppose to notify you with 2 letters cautioning you of lower attendance. Make it clear you never received any letters. They wouldn't be able to prove you dis receipt them a they would have sent it by registered post.
3- get some medical certificates ready to make the case stronger. 

Ensure the case goes to the internal review process and that you are not reported to immi for obligatory visa cancellation. Its easier to convince uni than immigration. Also make sure you have reasons for holidays which are related to medical to make the case stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete