Thursday 24 October 2013

Eid ul Adha in Australia !

EID UL ADHA MESSAGE FOR EXPATRIATE 
PAKISTANIS IN AUSTRALIA
It is my privilege and distinctive honor to represent and serve the people and Government of Pakistan in Sydney, 
Australia. I have spent only six months in Sydney, but the cooperation of our community members as well as 
hospitable environment of Australia, made me feel as if I have been living here for many years. This is my second 
Eid in Australia and we feel at home in the company of so many friends and families.


On the occasion of Eidul Adha, I am pleased to convey my sincere and heartfelt greetings to my Pakistani brothers
 and sisters and their families as well as all Muslims in Australia. Eid is a moment of joy and happiness but Eidul 
Adha signifies ultimate sacrifice, offered by prophets Ibrahim and Ismael (AS). Keeping in view the spirit behind 
celebrating this Eid, while merrymaking, let us not forget our less fortunate brethren and the have-nots amongst us,
 whether in Australia or in Pakistan. Let us think about them and facilitate them morally and materially so that they
 may also enjoy their Eid. Let us pray for the betterment of our homeland, Pakistan, and resolve to practically take 
steps for the welfare of our country and well being of our compatriots, whether in Pakistan or in Australia / abroad.

After offering Eid ul Fitr prayers on 9 August 2013, I had given good news of granting of 'market access' to Pakistani
 mangoes in Australia by Australian Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF). Alhamdulillah, the 
first promotional and two commercial consignments of white chaunsa mango arrived from Pakistan in Sydney on 
4 September 2013. We are now approaching DAFF for grant of market access to Pakistani seafood, citrus 
(kinnow) and apple. Let me assure you that the High Commission in Canberra and the Consulate General in 
Sydney will effectively pursue these cases to achieve our objectives within the shortest possible time

.

On this auspicious occasion, my family and I shall be receiving our friends and their families to spend
 some time together on Eid day. I take this opportunity to cordially invite all Pakistanis and Australians 
of Pakistani origin, as well as those hailing from other communities, to visit us, subject to their convenience, at 
any time from 3 to 8 PM on Wednesday, 16 October 2013, in Pakistan House at 5 Ryrie Street, Mosman, NSW 2088.
ABDUL AZIZ UQAILI
CONSUL GENERAL OF PAKISTAN
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete