Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pakistan Association of Australia

                Pakistan Association of Australia

Pakistan Association of Australia was founded over 40 years ago, with the aim of
representing the Pakistani Australians, PAA has been a platform, voice and a medium
of communication for Pakistani Australians from all walks of life. PAA has emerged
into an association that has voiced and provided assistance to issues faced by Pakistani
 Australians. PAA has worked towards meeting the community needs.

Being the flag bearer of multiculturism we have upheld our cultural and religious values
 while integrating with Australian multicultural society. Over the years Pakistani community
 in Australia has grown, we as an organisation continue to be a platform and voice
 for Pakistani Australians in today's multicultural Australia.

We engage enlightened Pakistani intellectuals to interact and communicate ideas
 for the development and prosperity of Australia as well as Pakistani community.
We encourage all Pakistani Australians to join hands with PAA.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete