Sunday 26 January 2014

CV .... How to write a CV


writing a CV is what every one things he is good at ! but actually it is very complected and require a lot of practice and ability to communicate. the one who will be reading it is some one who dont know. all he/she can know of you is through this paper we call CV
  1. Rule no. 1 of CV writing , write it Ur Self. Never ever Ever ask some one else and pay some one to write your CV
  2. no Photos. (until u are applying for a modeling contest)
  3. don't tell them ur Bad Grades, write something else in the info i.e major subjects, what u learned and u were passed in all sub e.t.c . 
  4. ur skills are very important. tell them u can use credit card terminal or software like Microsoft Word and Excel, mention that you type fast and carry a strong vocabulary.
  5. get it checked from any friend of urs E.g once i spent 2.5 hours writing a CV and it was all reviewed by me almost a 100 times. when i asked my little 6 grade sister to read it she told me that the Email was missing a letter.
(this is a YouTube link so if u are a viewer from Pakistan use VPN to view this video)

 

the CV of Anthony Roberts is a good Example of style with mature content and good management of space
it is good to keep CV to 1 pg but its not a law. 
 some other good examples of 1 pg CV  are
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete