Sunday 26 January 2014

Preparing IELTS!!

IELTS & TOEFL are two most famous ways to show ur English Language Skill While Applying Abroad.

While Applying for Australia, we usually prefer IELTS.
some of the best ways of preparing for IELTS are
  • Through Youtube . i use to take lectors of Miss Ema. 
 or u can just google it ur self and find a website which suites you the Best!
                                          




  •      Get ur hands on a trash of old news papers and start reading them to increase ur reading skill .

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article,author have well knowledge of writing.it really increasing my knowledge and information.thanks for sharing,keep posting like this.if you want to know about the process of ACS business analyst assessment then visit the following link.

    ReplyDelete