Thursday 30 January 2014

Difference between SVP & Non-SVP Pakistani Student in Australia



Q:Can any body tell me the difference between svp and non svp? More chances of visa on svp or non svp..?

Public Answer:
- Streamlined Student Visa Processing
Under the streamlined student visa processing arrangements eligible student visa applicants from participating universities are assessed as though they are a lower immigration risk, irrespective of their country oforigin.
If you are eligible for streamlined student visa processing you are not assigned an Assessment Level. This is because under the streamlined visa processing arrangements a student visa applicant is determined to be low immigration risk.
If you are eligible for streamlined student visa processing you will generally have reduced evidentiary requirements when applying for a student visa.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete