Thursday 30 January 2014

Pakistani student transfer final year of study in Australia to a cheaper university

Q: Friends I ll be completing 3/4 years of my degree in coming JUne 2014.
My aim is job plus PR.

SO suggest me can I transfer my final year of study in AUstralia in any cheaper infact highly cheaper university,,, where its easier to make part time fee and formability for accommodation,


Public Answer:
-Electronics engineering is in SOL but currently the points required for invitation thru skillselect are 65 for that particular profession not 60. So basically even if u have two years aussie education, it won't work. U ll hv 60 points. Until unless u have 8 each in IELTS or u study in regional
-Bro.if u want to apply pr outside aus.u should have to have 3yr min job experience.and if u want to apply for pr in aus then u should hav 2yr australian eductn

No comments:

Post a Comment