Wednesday 23 October 2013

Students worried ! visa applications getting rejected !

Students worried ! visa applications getting rejected ! 
i found a student on internet worried about his future! applying for student visa in Australia is totally a risk now !!!  

Hello All,

I met with AusPak consultants today regarding processing my student.Some of the things they mentioned to me were very confusing.I need your input ...

1 - According to new law If you are going for 3yrs Bach degree then you need to show only 2yrs Living Cost and 2yrs Tuition fee but Consultant said I need to show 3yrs of Tuition and 3yrs of Living cost ??? But AEO said you need to show only 2yrs of living and Tuition ....Who is right ?

2 - AusPak,AEO and HR consultants all are telling students not to apply for diploma courses only as Embassy has been refusing lots of cases ? Has any body got the same message from them as I did ? consultants told me that if I package it with degree means ( 2yrs Diploma + 2yrs La Trobe degree ) then I have a 50 -50 chance of getting visa ???? Is not that weird...Its seems not right ? Whats your experience ? The are getting 95% success ration on only degree and Master courses ... Should I buy what they are saying or they just want to make more money with me ?

3 - I was interested in doing IT Course (2yrs Kangan diploma+1.5yr degree from Victoria Uni as I want to get settle there before I start my degree but Its seems impossible now !!! What you suggest ?

4 - What they suggested is go for degree of IT from Uni of Ballarat as fees is only $15000 per yr or La trobe International dept of IT where after Scholarship the fees would be $14000 per year or I can go directly to Victoria university for 1yr diploma followed by 2yrs degree.....
I AM THINKING ON THESE 3 OPTIONS ...Need to make a decision in next 3days.Please give me your input !!!

5- I heard that If you are doing Diploma courses then you need to come only 3days a week and so you can work more but If you are doing Bach degree then you have to come 5 days a week to uni which means only night work or weekend jobs which means very less/bad money...ANY ONE HAS ANY SUGGESTION ON THIS ISSUE ????

Please Reply soon brothers....

Regards,
Jeff


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete